I use the top of the line longarm quilting machine, APQS's Millenium (also called Millie). I prefer
to call my machine Vallee, after my Mom's nickname that her dad gave her when a child. My Mom loved my sewing and encouraged
me from the age of 10 to sew. I was also involved in 4-H for 9 years and entered and won many contests with that activity.
Quilting is a natural result of all those years of experience.
My quilting is not guided by computers, but all hand guided free motion.
mission is to have a creative outlet for my love of fabric and to share it with the client. I began sewing at the age
of 10, and then for other clients at the age of 18. I have been sewing now for 53 years and my experience results
in unique creations. I will be using your ideas and mine as a springboard for the finished product.
In my consultation with you I try to learn about you and the person
who will be the recipient of the finished quilt. Your memory or tee shirt quilt will meet your expectations when we
collaborate ideas. I use the highest quality material in your quilt.
- APQS Millenium,
the top of the line longarm quilting machine
- High quality thread from vendors such as Superior
- 80/20 Hobbs Heirloom batting, Oriental blend (bamboo, silk, & cotton) by Quilter's
Dream, or 100% washable wool batting
- Hand guided, custom designs, freehand, or pantograph designs
- no computerized quilting
- Threads cut, hand tied and buried within the batting
- Finished quilt returned to you with batting and backing trimmed to 1/4 inch or your specifications
Contact me: I'd love your business!
Mormor Sewing Studio